NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
1968. New Bordeaux.
After years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with,
it’s who you die for. When his surrogate family, the black mob, is wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds
a new family and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through the Mafioso responsible.
- New Bordeaux, a reimagined New Orleans: A vast open world ruled by the mob and detailed with the sights and sounds of the era.
- A lethal anti-hero: Be Lincoln Clay, orphan and Vietnam veteran hell bent on revenge for the deaths of his surrogate family
- Revenge your way: Choose your own play-style; brute force, blazing guns or stalk-and-kill tactics, to tear down the Italian Mafia.
- A new family on the ashes of the old: Build a new criminal empire your way by deciding which lieutenants you reward, and which you betray.
- OS: MacOS 10.12.4
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (4 Cores) 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: NOTICE: NVIDIA and INTEL video cards are NOT SUPPORTED to run Mafia III Mac
NOTICE: The game requires a minimum 2GB AMD video card. These are the ONLY supported Mac models: AMD FirePro D300,
dual AMD FirePro D500, or dual AMD FirePro D700 (late 2013 MacPro) AMD Radeon R9 M290X or Radeon R9 M295X (late 2014 iMac)
AMD Radeon R9 M380, M390, M395, or M395X (late 2015 iMac) AMD Radeon R9 M370X (mid 2015 and 2016 MBP) AMD Radeon Pro 450, 455, or 460 (late 2016 MBP)
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (CaseSensitive)
Peripherals: Microsoft® Xbox 360 Controller for Windows®, Microsoft® Xbox One Controller, SONY® PS4™ DUALSHOCK®4 wireless
controller, SONY® PS3™ DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller, Logitech RumblePad™ 2, Logitech™ Dual Action™
© 2017 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Hanger 13. Mafia, Take-Two Interactive Software, 2K, Hanger 13,
and their respective Logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The Ratings Icon
is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks are property of their respective
owners. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media,
Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer,
Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user
license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/