NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
The taming of the Red Planet has begun!
Corporations are competing to transform Mars into a habitable planet by spending vast resources and using innovative technology to raise temperature, create a breathable atmosphere, and make oceans of water. As terraforming progresses, more and more people will immigrate from Earth to live on the Red Planet.
In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map, and race for milestones and awards! Will your corporation lead the way into humanity’s new era?
- The official adaptation of the cult board game, faithfully developed with the help of Jacob Fryxelius, author of the boardgame.
- Turn-based strategy: choose a specialized corporation, build facilities, research innovative technologies and manage your resources productions
- Life on Mars? Improve the conditions on the Red Planet by warming it up to melt the ice and create oceans, planting oxygen-producing flora and introducing both small and big animals.
- Corporation rivalry: it’s a nice forest you’ve planted there – wouldn’t it be a shame if a large asteroid was steered to crash right on it? Develop Projects that will slow down your opponents!
- Mars for all: play solo or with up to 5 players in multiplayer games against local or online opponents, humans or AI
- Game variant: Try the Corporate Era rules, for a more complex game. This variant adds new cards, including 2 new corporations, and focuses on economy and technology. These are projects that do not contribute directly to terraforming, but make the corporations stronger, adding new strategic choices to the game!
- Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging solo mode on the (Red) planet.
- More to terraform: additional content to come after launch
Windows – Minimum
- OS Version: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 Gb
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- DirectX Version: NC
- Disk Space: 250 Mb