NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir, Part One is a classic yet modern point’n’click adventure, inspired by LucasArt’s legendary titles.
Two barely competent and charmingly inept blacksmiths find themselves contractually bound to the Norse gods and have to explore a lovingly handcrafted world in a quest for unusual and magical objects. But while they look for these ingredients, the sinister gaze of Loki, the Trickster god, casts an evil shadow on their path…
Solve (not so) convoluted puzzles, talk to excentric characters and discover an epic Norse legend!
- Old-school gameplay with a modern realization
- A pair of adorable character, one slightly less so than the other
- Lots of jokes, almost none directed against the fourth wall
- More than 50 handpainted (on a computer) levels
- A unique soundtrack
- Scared of opaque point’n’clicks? This one’s got an entirely optional clue system
- It is pixel art – 1920*1080 of ’em
Windows – Minimum
- OS: Windows XP+
- Hard drive: 1.50 GB
- Memory: 2GB+ RAM
- Processor: Duo Core 1.8Ghz+
- Visual Studio 2012 – 32 bit Runtime
- Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support